Last updated: November 15th, 2011.
PowerPoints for Seminar 1, Seminar 2, Seminar 5, Seminar 7, Seminar 8 and Seminar 9 (excluding the
so called "additional" slides) were created by professor Alexander Nikolayevitch Lyakin (Department of Economic Theory
and Economic Policy of the Economic Faculty of the St.Petersburg State University).
Materials are used with the author's permission.
FlatGraph software was created by Vitaly Subbotin,
here is the FlatGraph website.
- Seminar 1 - Foundations of the economic science, economic system types(0,53Mb|May 15th,2009)
- Seminar 2 - The Market(0,29Mb|May 15th,2009)
- Seminar 3 - Elasticity Problem(0,12Мb|November 15th,2011)
- Seminar 3 - Cobweb Model Problem(0,09Мb|May 19th,2009)
- Seminar 4 - Externalies and the government price controls(0,88Мb|July 5th,2009)
- Seminar 5 - Consumer Behaviour(0,17Мb|May 15th,2009)
- Seminar 6 - Wheat market: First problem(0,08Мb|March 18th, 2009)
- Seminar 7 - The Firm, The Production Process, The Costs(0,21Мb|July 5th,2009)
- Seminar 8 - Equilibrium of the firm, Monopoly(0,34Мb|May 15th,2009)
- Seminar 9 - Markets of the Factors of Production(0,44Мb|November 15th,2011)
- Seminar 11-12 - Public goods, Coase Theorem, Condorcet Paradox, Problems(0,17Мb|May 31st,2009)
- FlatGraph software for the solution of the Problems of the Seminar 11-12(0,59Мb|May 31st,2009)
- Seminar 13 - Monopoly Problem, Football Problem(0,47Мb|May 11th, 2009)
- Seminar 14 - Potato Market Problem(0,31Мb|May 11th,2009)
- Seminar 15 - Car Rental Problem(0,25Mb|May 11th, 2009)
Please pay attention:
- The link to the Seminar 10 is missing for a reason. There is no Seminar 10.
After we finish the Seminar 9, we go on straight to the Seminar 11-12.
- The files presented here were initially created in OpenOffice, but since 2008 I have migrated to Microsot software
because it's more functional and more compatible. Correspondingly I recommend Microsoft Office 2007 for the seamless
opening of the files. Unfortunately currently I do not guarantee the compatibilty with the OpenOffice and the older MSO versions.
- If you have problems while using my files in the older MS Office versions, you may want to try installing
the special convertor for MS Office 2007 files.
- The files are stored on the server in the form of ZIP archives. If you system lacks the built-in ZIP extractor, I recommend to try extracting the files using the 7Zip program.7Zip relies on your donations to continue to exist. In order to extract files in Windows Vista or Windows 7 click the downloaded file with the right button and choose "Extract All" from the menu.
- If you have never been my student, or if you are going to use the materials from this website
in any way except simple viewing them on your home computer, please contact me
via my email to obtain my permission.
Back to top
© Anton Lebedev, 2011.