- Lecture 1 - Economic person, middle class (0.63 Mb, January 31, 2012)
- Lecture 2 - GDP, Index of Economic Freedom (1.07 Mb, November 15, 2011)
- Lecture 3 - Marshallian Cross, Say Law, Gini Coefficient (0.71 Mb, February 07, 2012)
- Lecture 4 - Stages of the revolution, monopoly, externalies, public goods (0.44 Mb, November 15, 2011)
- Lecture 5 - Coase Theorem, Condorcet Paradox (0.74 Mb, November 15, 2011)
- Lecture 6 - Government Programs (6.16 Mb, February 07, 2012)
- Lecture 7 - Genesis of the economic policy, economic growth, inflation and unemployment (1.44 Mb, November 15, 2011)
- Lecture 8 - Inflation, economic growth in the underdeveloped countries (0.61 Mb, November 15, 2011)
- Lecture 9 - Industrial Policy (1.81 Mb, November 15, 2011)
- Lecture 10 - Monetary Policy (1.36 Mb, November 15, 2011)
- Lecture 11 - Fiscal Policy (1.7 Mb, April 03, 2012)
- Lecture 12 - Innovation Cycle, Small Business (1.52 Mb, February 14, 2012)
- Lecture 13 - Government support of the small business, comparison problem (0.58 Mb, April 10, 2012)
- Lecture 14 - Social Policy (0.63 Mb, November 15, 2011)
- Lecture 15 - International Economic Policy (0.67 Mb, December 27, 2011)
"The Economic Policy" Bachelors' Program Advertisement (8 min 20 sec, January 12th, 2011)
"The Applied Macroeconomics and The Economic Policy" Masters' Program Advertisement (10 min 41 sec, March 21st, 2011)
Please pay attention:
- The files presented here were initially created in OpenOffice, but I have got sick and tired from that free alternative a long time ago, so for several years I have been editing them in MSOffice 2007. Correspondingly I recommend this latter program for seamlessly opening of the files.
- If you have problems while using my files in the older MS Office versions, you may want to try installing the special convertor for MS Office 2007 files.
- The files are stored on the server in the form of ZIP archives. If you system lacks the built-in ZIP extractor, I recommend to try extracting the files using the 7Zip program. 7Zip relies on your donations to continue to exist. In order to extract files in Windows Vista or Windows 7 click the downloaded file with the right button and choose "Extract All" from the menu.
- If you have never been my student, or if you are going to use the materials from this website in any way except simple viewing them on your home computer, please contact me to obtain my permission.